Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Welcome

Hey y'all,


I decided to start a blog about my life. I hope to post on here once a week, whether it's about things I did for the week, food I made, or anything else going on. I love my life here on the BEAUTIFUL Emerald Coast! I get to wake up to one of God's creations everyday, what couldn't be better. I absolutely love cooking, especially baking. 


Any who, I currently am going to school to be an elementary school teacher and couldn't be happier. I have an AMAZING boyfriend named Cameron, and I love him to pieces. He is actually the one who suggested that I go into teaching because of my love of children (only five majors later). I can't wait to finish up and get my own class of little ones.

Well I think that's all for now until next time. Have a great week!


                 Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment