Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Little Bit of Spring Cleaning

Hey Y'all,


This week has been pretty crazy and things are just getting started. This weekend we had a ton of stuff going on from dog sitting, family dinner/birthday, etc.


So this weekend Cameron and I decided to organize the house and garage a little bit. It all started Saturday, I started cleaning and just kept on cleaning into Sunday. We decided it would be a good time so that we could spend the rest of the boating season, well out on the water of course. Needless to say you can now walk through the garage and the house is de-cluttered. We also went through the closet and are going to donate a ton of things. We still have tons to do but at least we got most of the bigger projects out of the way. I told him we probably had one more good day of organizing left, but that we would need help with that because it's mostly moving huge pieces of furniture up the stairs. Let's be honest y'all I may think I'm a muscle women but I'm NOT! After we got all done Cameron informed me that I should go into professional organizing and cleaning lol! What can I say a girl with some OCD can get out of hand with cleaning.


I can't believe the weekend is already over where has the time gone. This week is going to be intense since I nanny everyday this week and weekend. Oh well, looking forward to the dog show this next weekend. Well that's all for now, until next time. Have a great week y'al!




                     Marilyn






No comments:

Post a Comment