Sunday, March 4, 2012

Craziness

Hey Y'all,

So this week/weekend has been CRAZY!!!! For starters I have worked everyday this week from 8:00 in the morning until 6:00 at night. Then I have to do all of my homework (which I just finished). So this week I have run around like a hot mess.

Well onto the weekend. I have worked everyday this weekend from 5:30 am to 8:30 pm. Did I mention I was a nanny lol. Saturday a friend of my Cami from the It's the Little Things in Life and I decided to take her kids and the boy I was watching to see The Lorax and it was AMAZING!!! I will be owning it soon. Did I mention we had two extra kids, so we had a small village with us in a newly released movie bad idea. Next we dropped the two extra kids off and thought that it would be a great idea to go to Walmart. I have no clue why we thought that would be a good idea because it was NOT, I repeat NOT!!!! After everything was al said and done we had a great time. After work my friend Cami and her husband, along with Cameron decided to go to a friends Mexican party and we had a great time. Onto today, I got up at 5:20 got to work and got the kid I was watching ready for the day an hour later. Then back to the house to get Cameron up, so we could go to the dog show. By the way we finally decided on a dog for us which I am so excited about. We are getting a Great Dane!!!!! We also went to the beach before nap time and finished the day hanging out with friends. The boys worked on the boat, the kids played in the yard, and I worked on homework while our fabulous host made dinner (thank you lady).

Well, that's all for my crazy week/weekend. Now onto this crazy week. One of my best friends is getting married this week and who's the bridesmaid…this girl. I also found out that another one of my great friends is coming in from the Ham and I can't wait to see her. Well that's all for now until next time. Have a great week.

       Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment