Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wedding and a Sunday Afternoon

Hey y'all,

So this last week was a crazy one with school midterms and helping set up stuff for one of my best friend's wedding. Needless to say the wedding was a blast and Courtney looked AMAZING!!!!! I am so happy for her and Ray and wish them a lifetime of happiness. Here's a look at some of the photos from the photo booth (note to self great idea for a wedding favor).





Sunday Cameron, his friend Bobby, and I all moved furniture and set up one of the guest rooms. Then the boys went and checked out the storage unit, which will be cleared out on the 24th YAY!!!! Finally, we went to dinner with our friends Jon and Cami and their sons. We tried the new restaurant Rodizio Grill in Pensacola, which is a Brazilian Steakhouse. It was good and we all ate way too much.

Cameron and I finished our night watching GCB (my new favorite show and he mostly slept lol).

That's all for now until next time. Have a great week! I know I will my Spring Break starts and St. Patty's Day is on Saturday.


               Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment